Thursday, March 18, 2010 Thursday, March 18, 2010


A brownie truffle I ordered online for Alex's 21st birthday. I can still vividly remember, the very first time I got a brownie birthday cake was on my birthday this year, from my cousin who possess a certificate in bakery and just freshly graduated from Taiwan. Yes, it's totally different from other birthday cakes I have eaten since young. Plus the fact that I myself am quite a fan of brownies, apart from that, as most people think 21st birthday is a key event in one's life, though i dun really agree on this, and, as I subjectively think that it's special and cool to get a brownie cake for birthday event but eventually i think it turned out otherwise.*guffawing*

Anyway, I would like to express my gratification hereby, especially dedicated to the delivery lady whom I ordered the cake from. Thanks for allowing me paying in cash upon cake received (as i guess most business or entrepreneurship system do not allow this, they request to make the payment first before they provide you the goods). Thanks for believing and waiting for me at the MRT station when I was 15 minutes late (that's a form of patience, faith and belief. thanks for that. Concurrently my hp was running out of battery and we couldn't contact each other! I was quite worried if she doubted that it was a fraud but at least the lady waited until I received the cake in hands.) :|]

*Mutual belief, faith and purity do sanctify our society. Please spread these attributes to everyone all over the place, for the sake of our society's well being.*

*********************************************************************************

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”- Romans 15:13

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation