Wednesday, March 17, 2010 Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I watched another movie related to China History!!!!!

-Confucius-



The pace of the progression of the plot is fast. There are blanks whereby you have to fill in part of your understanding of China history and of Confucius. Perhaps before watching it you may consider searching some info regarding Confucius and leafing through it? :)

Rationale behind the motivation watching those movies:

Students are smart and may pose me challenging questions, hence, it is my part to keep updating and upgrading my database in my mind, so that, hopefully I am capable of holding a firm stance while answering questions, or it will be so so so...embarrassing!!! :)

*************************************************************************

“[A psalm of David.] The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.”- Psalm 23:1-3

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation