Thursday, April 22, 2010 Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have returned to those memorable days during my secondary school life.

However, the status of my identity or the address is now different. Totally.

No matter how my life is moving on, I will try my hard to reinstate the dance beats and groove and every other old elements.....







Personally, I prefer the latter than the former one as I felt slightly more versatile when doing the choreography. :)

*******************

Every Saturday comes fast and disappears fast....

**********************


“For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.”- Romans 1:20

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation