Monday, June 07, 2010 Monday, June 07, 2010

I was diagnosed that the illness was dengue fever last week!

Hence I was hospitalized for four days three nights. By the way, the hospital I was admitted to is a general one under government, in Msia. That means I spent my holidays fighting to recover from dengue fever.


I had several times of blood test, around 10 times.I estimate.

I had around 20 packets of sodium and glucose injected into my body.

I was treated with intensive care and love by my family! [*thanks]

I received concerns and care from church family members and other friends! [*thanks]

Eventually, and now I am fine!!!!!

[*still in the process of 養身體]

*I uphold Your mercy, kindness, love, care and concern, healing and compassion, with a sincere and thankful heart. Thank you my dear heavenly Father.* =)


“Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.”- Psalm 90:2,4

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation