|
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Hello! everyone! Im back! School has started for just a week but I feel like I have been going through official teaching service for a few months.
Anyway, I wanna share about my holidays in June, apart from the tragedy that I was infected with Dengue Fever.
After one week of rehabilitation, I ventured into the trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, together with other brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, aunties, uncles, grandmas and grandpas in Christian family.
It was a memorable one. 5 days 4 nights. When I came to recount it, it was simply dashing in velocity beyond one's control. Hence one should cherish every memorable moment.
Pictures sharing:
















We witness the amazing creation by Him. astonished. The nature is just breathe taking.
We bond, under joyous circumstances. Union. A Family.
**********************************************************
Lesson I learned today:
It requires one's wisdom to uncover century eggs! =)
“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance.”- Psalm 33:12
***********************************************************
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|