Sunday, August 22, 2010 Sunday, August 22, 2010

I passed my exam on Saturday. 45 over 50.

He has left Singapore for an exchange programme in UK. An unknown journey he is now venturing into, pursuing his dreams. All the best, I wish.

She is going to Taiwan to further her studies. How great. I have always wanted to be a student.
In 10 more days I guess, she is heading to a new phase of life. God Bless, I wish.

Two of friends are now physically staying far far away from me. However, we have plenty shared memories and moments to recount.... =)

That's why friendship lasts.

*滿口永遠的孩子慢慢懂事...*



*****************************************

“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”- Romans 8:32

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation