Tuesday, August 17, 2010 Tuesday, August 17, 2010



Introducing a song that I 'encountered' on Monday! Read the lyrics! It's really touching.

After listening I bet u will be like at the brink of weeping.
Don't cry. Fight ur tears back into the duct and get ready to go to bed.

The cooling breeze tonight will soothe you and I to sleep soundly.

Good night my family and friends. =)

*Don't judge a book by its cover* is always one of my favorite idioms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.”- 2 Corinthians 10:17-18

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation