Friday, October 08, 2010 Friday, October 08, 2010

Term 4. It's really a hectic term. Nevertheless, dont forget to enjoy and to seek pleasure in the mist of dealing with work.

jia you.


*Ok, recently, I am addicted to this piece of Hokkien song. *




I dont really understand though. but, somehow, it moves my heart while listening to it. the tone, the way he sings and interprets the song, the melody, the layers of feelings of the lyrics and vocal...somehow say that regrets kill, and dismantled hurts.

**********

“I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.”- Isaiah 43:11-12

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation