Sunday, October 24, 2010 Sunday, October 24, 2010


*When one reaches the summit of a mountain, of one's life, perhaps, one's ability to see and to listen will be impaired consequently.* How true is it? =)

**************************

Oh yeah, I am really a practical person!!! Whenever I come to think of buying presents, stuff like healthy products say bird nest, chicken essence n etc, snacks say chocolates n etc strike my mind first coz i just simply think that they r 'practical' and useful in daily life! vice versa, I will be happy when I receive salonpass, yoko yoko, knee guides, back supporter and other healthy n useful products! LOL XD

One should get to understand oneself from time to time. =)

*****************************

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.”- Proverbs 9:10

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation