Sunday, February 06, 2011 Sunday, February 06, 2011


Happy New Year 兔 you ! =)

Finally my blog is updated! Jan 2011 had gone, and Feb 2011 has just arrived, knocked at my door, bringing along with harsh reality and stories.I say I had a heavy punch against my heart by reality.

Nonetheless, I embrace whatever coming ahead, and 生命的旋律,我要越長越高!


*To Fattie 'Van', although I keep my life busy and packed with errands and activities, after our encounter recently, I will always keep you in prayer. My apologies for I have neglected you and the busy schedule of life has been washing your presence off my mind and heart. Now I sincerely hope that you turn into a new leaf, you gotta try your very best, please, no kidding... jia you! :) God bless...*





“Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.” - Proverbs 21:21

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation