Thursday, April 07, 2011 Thursday, April 07, 2011

It's been years since I last updated my blog!!

I Love March, esp my UCC-week and remarkable SYF and SUAD 2011.

and Finally I have finished reading this book!!
but mine is of different cover. It's about love, spiritual growth, responsibilities, traditional values which are illustrated and explained in a complex and abstract way, from a psychologist's point of view. Adults (21 & above) r suitable to read it.

I still have two Chinese ones and two English ones laid on my table or in my bag await me to read!!大江大海,原来你非不快乐,我来了~!

*******************************

Don't take everything for granted. Learning is always our own responsibility regardless of who is learning with us, who is teaching us, who is leading us and etc....be it about life, about curriculum, about dos and dons, about success, about failure, about death, about surroundings and the list goes on...esp whn one is treating us good, friendly, with understanding, patience, dedication, and positive attitude.

Let's 加油 for our lives! :)

******************************

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” - Galatians 2:20

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation